Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 1 pie crust (See recipe linked below!)
- ½ cup Karo light syrup
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2-4 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup pecans 6 oz.
- Make pie crust using the recipe linked below.
- Heat oven to 350F
- Stir first 5 ingredients thoroughly with spoon, add in pecans.
- Pour into pie crust
- Bake at 350F on center rack for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- Pie is done when center reaches 200*F. Tap center surface lightly. It should spring back when done.