Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 1 ½ lbs. Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers, sliced
- 1.5 lbs. red potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb. onions, chopped
- 1 lb. tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Peel onions and slice into little wedges.
- Core and slice peppers into wedges.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Peel tomatoes and slice. (I always keep tomatoes in the freezer. Hot water on frozen tomatoes allow peeling of tomatoes quick and easy)
- Sauté onions for a couple of minutes.
- Add peppers and sauté another couple of minutes.
- Add potatoes for another couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes and salt and sauté stirring frequently until potatoes are soft.
- Taste and adjust salt as needed.