Cream Cheese & Raspberry Coffee Cake
Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Sifted powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add 1/2 of the flour, eggs, milk, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat for about 2 minutes or until well mixed.
- Beat in remaining flour on low speed until well mixed.
- Spread batter evenly in a greased and floured 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
- Spoon preserves in 8 to 10 portions on top of batter.
- With a knife, swirl preserves into batter to marble.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar over top when cool.