Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Finely chopped
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 Cup Powder sugar
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese
- 1 Cup Whipped cream
Chocolate Pudding Layer
- 7 1/2 Ounces Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Cups Milk
- 32 oz. heavy whipping cream, whipped firm (1 cup for cream cheese layer)
- Shave or grate chocolate or nuts over top of whipped cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts in a 9×13” baking dish. for 15 to minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely
- Whip whipped cream till firm and store in refrigerator till needed.
- In separate bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 cup of Whipped cream with electric hand held mixer till smooth and creamy.
- Spread cream cheese layer over your cooled crust carefully to keep crust from raising into cream cheese.
- For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix and milk and spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on top of the chocolate pudding layer and top with shaved or grated chocolate or nuts.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.