Káposztás Tészta / Cabbage Noodles
Credit: Anyuka Cser
- 1 Head Cabbage, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 12 oz. Egg Noodles, Medium
- 3/4 tsp. Pepper, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Coarse chop or shred cabbage.
- Add 1 Tbsp. salt to cabbage, stir well and let sit for approximately 30 minutes stirring a few times to help release liquid.
- Squeeze excess liquid from cabbage and discard liquid.
- Sauté cabbage to preferred firmness in ¼ cup olive oil
- Boil noodles according to package instructions (in salty water; about 1 Tbsp salt)
- Drain noodles and combine with sautéed cabbage
- Adjust salt & pepper again if needed