Piros Káposzta/Shredded Red Cabbage
Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 1 Head Red Cabbage (Shredded fine) 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- 1/3 cup Organic Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ cups water
- Shred cabbage.
- Heat 1/3 cup olive oil. Sauté cabbage for about 5 minutes stirring to sweat the vegetables.
- Add Salt and vinegar, sauté for another minute or two.
- Add water, stir and cook another 5 -10 minutes. Turn burner off and cover for ten or so minutes.
- It is a personal preference as to how soft to cook the red cabbage. Some like it more and some like it less crunchy.