Mom’s Zucchini Bread
Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1½ cups maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4-5 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi sweet choc chips
- Butter and flour or spray (just before filling pans with batter) coconut oil spray on two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk to incorporate)
- In separate bowl, beat eggs, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir till all dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet.
- Stir in zucchini, choc chips and nuts until well combined.
- Pour or spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
I usually double this and make it into 5 smaller loaves. They freeze well and people love getting them as gifts.