Peach Apple Berry Cobbler
Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 4 lbs. peaches, peeled
- 1 lb. granny smith or pink lady apples, peeled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (or less)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or less)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- Peel peaches and apples, slice them into wedges and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and flour. Toss well.
- Gently mix in blueberries. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour fruit mixture into 9×13” baking pan, scraping all juices from sides of bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar salt, cinnamon and the butter till the mixture is pea size.
- Rub mixture between palms and fingers until it is in big crumbles.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes; until the tops are browned and crisp and the juices are bubbly.
- Serve warm or room temperature
- I substitute blueberries for blackberries when they are in season – Yum!
- 8oz portions are approximately 270ish calories per piece. Ice cream calories not included. 😉