Marton Family Chocolate Chip Cookies
Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, Chopped
- 2 Cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 deg.
- In small bowl add baking soda and salt to flour and mix well. Set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar and brown sugar until it’s a little fluffy.
- Continue to mix while adding eggs, one at a time till they incorporate. If it is apparent that the mixer is not mixing everything evenly, turn machine off and scrape content from sides and center (bosch bowl has a center cylinder) scrape sides and center of bowl to ensure everything is mixing together evenly and add vanilla, continuing to mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into creamed mixture until just blended.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 deg. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.