Credit: Lorna Harangozo
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Combine flour and butter in large bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture.
- Beat egg yolk and sour cream together w/spoon.
- Add to flour mixture. Mix well.
- Chill covered in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon together to use instead of flour for rolling dough.
- Sprinkle some of the cinnamon sugar over working surface.
- Roll about 1/4-1/3 of dough into circle about 10 inches in diameter, sprinkling with cinnamon sugar mixture on both sides as needed.
- Cut dough into 16 pie shape wedges.
- Beginning at outer wide edge, roll toward center.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet close together, not touching.
- Bake in 375 oven for 25 to 30 minutes until browned.
- Remove from pan quickly to wire rack to cool to keep from sticking.