Credit: Marika’s Kitchen
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in small bowl , whisk to blend and set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk buttermilk, yogurt, egg, melted butter and sugar together till smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Stir until blended but still lumpy.
- Once mixed and especially once batter has risen, don’t stir ingredients any longer. It will rise from the baking powder.
- Fry small dollops of batter in skillet with a little olive oil.
I hope you will enjoy these light and fluffy pancakes :-))